Become A Mentor
Benefits of being a Restoring HOPE Mentor
- Give back to the community
- Improve communication and personal skills
- Learn something and teach something new, while reinforcing your own skills.
- Increase confidence and motivation
- Develop leadership and management skills
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Restoring HOPE Mentors are volunteers and they are not expected to spend money on their mentee.
Each mentee is required to sign an agreement on how they will conduct themselves inside the Mentor Mentee relationship much in the way you are expected to sign an SOU.
No, you can meet via phone, video conferencing, or in person as decided by you, the mentee, and the guardian.
At least one hour each month.
Don’t have a Mentee?
We can match you. Just fill out the Mentor Application and a member of our team will contact you.
Already a Mentor
Don’t forget to submit your Mentor Log.